Counters of slow neutrons "Smena"
The "Smena" counters are designed for recording slow (thermal) neutrons. Registration of the neutron flux (charged particles) due to the ionization of the helium-3 gas radiator inside the meter.
Gas neutron counters "Smena" are included in the complex of detection units.
Scope of detection blocks:
- scientific and research activities
- control of the unauthorized movement of fissile and radioactive materials (FMD)
- in railway and motor transport
- at enterprises of the nuclear power complex
- at the enterprises of the nuclear-weapons complex
- other institutions involved in the production, storage, processing or transport of DRM
- gamma-neutron radiation monitoring
- detection of weak neutron sources
Supply of isotope products, complex service for recharging
and radiation technology and disposal of old sources